Sunday, June 17, 2012

TOYCON 2012 Haul!

I know, I know, it's been a really really long time since I have been posting..for one, because med school really ate up my time and I haven't really had the energy to build/paint my kits..but, recently I'm having breaks in my schedule so that mean..time for Gunpla!





It's been a really really long time, I wasn't even able to greet this site Happy Birthday! It's been a year since I've started blogging..a small trivia as a side note..I started this blog during my birthday last year..ho ho ho..bet you didn't know that! Anyway.. I've been busy collecting RX-78-2 models since October of last year (I think) unless it's a kit I really really like, then I get those..but strictly speaking..the Grand daddy Gundam has been my collection.. I would be posting pics of my collection as soon as I get the chance to go home..since I am now a Clinical Clerk (4th year med proper) I may not have the luxury of time as before..but..oh well..that's life!

So, thanks to my new camera..I'm able to get cleaner pictures! so without further ado! Here is my TOYCON 2012 Haul!

This is my new Piggy Bank!woohoo!every time you put a coin through his head, his eyes light up!..it even fits the big 10 and 5 peso coins!
Next one is the GFF #0036 FA-78-1 Full Armor Gundam! I really love this model and I had hoped for a MG kit that was based on this ver. ka..however, a ver. 2.0  came out and it really was a downer for me..so i settled with GFFs..for your information..this is my 5th GFF..my prized possession being the GFF 1/100 Gundam "the origin" metal build, then the GFF "Deep Striker", followed by my GFF "Red Warrior" and the 2 renditions of the GFF "Perfect Gundam"..I'm still expanding my GFF collection and I hope I can afford the GFF RX-78-2 2 Gundam + G-armor metal build..hmmmm..I hope I hope..  

This was a cute find! I was not able to find a metal build GFF RX-78-2 + G-armor, but I was able to spot this..lucky! hehehe..I am pondering on whether to open this up..but for now..you stay in your box!
Next is an FF-X7 Core Fighter Model..this is approximately 1/60 scale because it was comparable to my PG RX-78-2 core fighter..it is more detailed and I think it really looks great! There were more core fighters for sale, however, this is what I am collecting..
Lastly, I got a 14 inch rotating display stand which is used to carry big resin kits..I am planning to place my fave RX-78-2 figures there to place in my display area at home..I wasn't able to take pics of it but it is really really nice and super sturdy!

I hope I can have the time to blog some more these coming months..and I promise to update this at least once a month (cross your fingers)..I have lotsa updates to come, however, I left my kits at home..so for now..this is what I've got..

If anybody know where I can get an SCM EX RX-78-2 Gundam model or RX-78-1 Prototype Gundam model, please please contact me! I have been looking for those for a very very long time!

Thanks for dropping by..and again..Enjoy the hobby! (I missed saying that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment