Saturday, November 3, 2012

GFF, Robot Damashi and other figures Collection

 Hey there folks! It's been a very very long time (again) since I've last posted..Medicine is really eating me up..not much time for Gunpla..I have so much backlog with my kits but its okay..at least i have something to look forward to when I get the time..that is if i get the time..

So for now..I started collecting GFFs and other RX-78-2 collectibles..



So as all of you know..I love RX-78-2..almost my whole collection revolves around this guy! So without further delay..here are my babies..

Robot Damashi line + SCM Ex RX-78-2 and MG 1/100 RX-78-2 Gundam expo limited..all of these (except for the version 1 on the stand came from a very good friend Christian Yumang)


Here's my other RX-78s..will get to them when i get the time..hehehe

And one of my favorite variants..ALEX with the Chobham armor!!! OWYEA!!!

 Til next time! Enjoy the Hobby :)


No comments:

Post a Comment