Saturday, November 3, 2012

My growing collection..

Hey again..I have other photos that I haven't uploaded yet..and now, because i have a wee bit of time..time to update! Again..here are my RX-78-2s! most are out of the box because I don't have time to paint yet (really miss painting)

So just browse and enjoy :)






One of my faves in my collection :) a limited edition HG 1/144 G30 


My mom's hauls when she got back from Odaiba's Gundam Front

PG and Mega scale :)

Size comparison of an HG 1/144 RX-78-2 ver. GFT, to an MG 1/100 mechanical smoke, to a PG and to a Mega scale :)

The clear buddies, still to follow is my clear ver2.0 Gundam Expo limited

White base crew plus other suits 

My attempt in making my SD FA Gundam into a GFF scheme katoki blue limited (not bad i believe) 

Overview of my collection without the top shelf and GFFs and collectibles

Here are my backlogs..

 Non-RX-78-2 kits..a PG Strike, MG strike freedom and an Extreme Blast Destiny..and my fave (other than rx-78-2) MG heavy arms
My other stuff are in my condominium and i havent had the chance to have a photoshoot with them..so better luck for me next time..

again..enjoy the hobby!

2 comments:

  1. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blog comment and I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty.
    table games


    ReplyDelete