Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Real Type MG 1/100 Gundam rx-78-2 ver. ka

 Hey guys! For the longest time, my favorite gundam is still the original, the Godfather of all Gundams, the Almighty Rx-78-2.

Would you believe I got this baby for Php 1,000 only? It was just snapbuilt, decals were still in the sheet, complete runners, however it was missing a core fighter and 2 beams, but what the heck, it was still a good second hand kit..I don't have pics of the "before" kit, but here's the after. So here's some loving and caring to bring this baby back to life!

A lot of kits have been released and I've got a number of them, to add some flavor to the usual colors, I wanted to have a real-type scheme, just to break the old chain. So here it is, not yet completely finished because I'm still thinking if I'd go for a clean finish (like this, but currently it has no panel lines) or a weathered finish. So for now, enjoy these pictures!









I'll post this in the gallery as soon as I finish it (weathered or not) and also if I can get a suitable camera for it.

Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment