Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm losing my [gunpla] mojo..

i really don't know what's happening to me now..i guess it's the "benign-ness" of my Integrated Clinical Clerk (ICC) year in med school..I have free-time however, I can't seem to put in my GunPla projects..maybe because I missed the Gunpla competition (again!) because of my exmas..or I'm just really having my quarter life crisis (yep..now that I have free time, I can think of such things)

Well, at least there are still some people and things that make me happy..my super loving girlfriend, my fraternity, family and Gunpla!






well..i guess i have a lot of time for my next year's entry..hmmmm..and a lot more time to blog..however, I can't really start anything new because I'm scared I won't be able to finish it in case time does not permit..

I'm just really happy that I have a great support system backing me up..owell..life goes on..

1 comment:

  1. Do not worry, your love and passion for Gunpla will keep you from losing your mojo XD

    ReplyDelete