Friday, October 28, 2011

Classic vs Remake?


In my attempt to further educate myself with the mecha ways..also to give me new ideas/concepts in my future builds..I've been guided by my professor..dragondoc!
The first steps of my journey was to expose myself to those long time running mechas..other than gundam..there are tons more..so the first thing my professor sent me was a link to his blog which was http://dragondoc.wordpress.com/ and specifically the Super Robot: Classic vs Remake..Here..he started with the Mazinger series..it's always nice to immerse ourselves in what may have been the biggest inspirations to what the mecha community in the Philippines and even the world..sit back and relax!



below are clips that i got from dragondoc's site:

Mazinger Z (1972)

Great Mazinger (1974)


Mazinkaiser (2001)


Shin Mazinger Shougeki (2009)


Mazinkaiser SKL (2011)


Thanks again DragonDoc! and thanks guys for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment