Friday, May 6, 2011

Tools page!

I am happy to announce the opening of my Tools page (clap clap clap). Here I put the tools which I use in building my kits. People who have little idea on where to use these tools, some good and bad stuff about it, this is the place for you!

I will later update the area of what I am using and compare it with others. A lot of times in Manila, we settle for the first set of tools we see, however, because of our budding gunpla community, we should help the people who are exploring the hobby. The best way is being able to help them budget their money or recommending them tools which can give them the most bang for their buck. A lot of us have already tried a lot of tools and methods, so we should try guiding our fellow modelers!

Here's to us modelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment