Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WIP 4: Pla-plating and knee puttying

At last I reached the pla-plating phase, hmmm, I guess at this point I'm 25-30% done. I only have 0.4 and 1.0 mm clear Tamiya pla plates with 2.0 mm square rods, also 1.0 mm clear rods. It;s quite far from what I have in mind, so I'll just do what I can for now.







Here's a close up view of the bust area and shoulders, no modifications yet on the head area and boosters, will add some plates later. Panel line scribing will also be done later.







 Here are different views of the kit:


 I started puttying the knees because initially they looked like a completely different kit because I just trimmed and fitted it over the God Gundam's legs. I will sand them now, good luck at that!



thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment